Sunday, 4 September 2016

Creepy Rivas

Recently I've discovered a very interesting Spanish blog about lost places, it's name is just that: 'Lost Places' (or 'Lugares Perdidos' in Spanish). I found a post there about buildings in ruins in Rivas-Vaciamadrid, a Spanish city with an easy access in subway, so I went yesterday to take some pictures.


These places were very interesting, but there was a lot of garbage and vegetation, and the composition with wide angle lens was hard. In my last session in a similar place ('The Old Factory'), there was a wide open space where the composition was easier.


Here I bring you some pictures of my session in Rivas.















If you are interested in the exact locations, you can view my route in GPSies. Thank you very much for your attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...