Friday, 26 August 2016

810 + 14

Recently I've received my new Nikon D810 and my new SAMYANG 14mm F2.8 ED AS IF UMC, a winner combination for landscapes, I hope.


I have to test them deeper, but I'm very happy with the first results.

Comparison between my old camera (Nikon D7000) and my new camera (Nikon D810), by DXOMARK

Yesterday I took a little tour for my neighbourhood and also took a lot of pictures with my new gear. The pictures are not very special, but they are only a test. I liked the soft shooter of the Nikon D810, the very high image quality (36.37 MPx), the sharpness of the SAMYANG lens, the wide angle of the combination "14mm + fullframe", the behaviour with high ISO, the ISOs below 100 for silk effect, etc.
















I promise to bring more pictures soon :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...