Sunday, 7 July 2013

Bugs in HDR

I've been trying to use my new lens (TAMRON 90mm) as frequently as possible since I bought it, a pair of weeks ago. My principal goal for this lens are the macro-photography of insects. In my blog of wildlife photography, La Ventana Salvaje, you can find some of these first attempts.

In that blog, I have a compromise with my public about DO NOT use images with an aggressive post-processing, so HDR images wouldn't be allowed. In this blog, about general photography, more artistic versions of those pictures have got more sense.

Because of it, I show here the below images.



They are a robber fly and a capsid bug, based in the next pure HRD's tone-maped images (I've used Qtpfsgui with Mantiuk algorithm).



Finally, the images that you can find in La Ventana Salvaje.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...